Nevada Z-Space Users- Clark County School District

Hey CCSD Educators! My name is Simone Browne, and I am a Magnet Coordinator and a Z-Space Coach. I am also a big fan of the Z-Space computers! If you work in CCSD and use Zspace in your schools (or would like to) please reply to this post so we can start a community where we can share ideas and support each other :blush:

9 Likes

Hello Simone!
Melanie Green, magnet coordinator at Bridger M.S. and 1st year laptop Zspace user.

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad that you guys got the Z-Space laptops! And Bridger is the first school in the District to get the laptops, which is AWESOME! Definitely look forward to hearing how much your students love the new technology! :grinning:

1 Like

Hello - I am excited to start Z-Space

1 Like

Hi Simone
Kesha and I are having a great time!

1 Like

Yay! Glad to be here, great time!

1 Like

Hi Simone, I am so happy to be here in your group…Love ya and Zspace!!

1 Like

Glad to be here … looking for awesome…

1 Like

Hi! So excited to learn more today!

1 Like

Thank you Simone for creating this.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Paul Minkler new to zSpace and looking forward to networking with CCSD users.
:smiley:

1 Like

Greetings Simone (and others),

I’m Joe Bustillos from HP Fitzgerald in North Las Vegas teaching K-5 STEAM Lab and my school was one of the first to create a lab centered around the zSpace platform, beginning our fourth year with zSpace this year. Enjoy!

1 Like

What do your students like about zSpace?

1 Like

My name is Nikki and we have had our lab set up for a year. I am looking for suggestions for crosscurricular usage and what programs are being used in your high school? How frequently is the zSpace being used? Do you have specific programs for certain subjects?